viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2008

THE STORY OF MY LIFE

My name is Juan Ibáñez Barrué, I was born in October of 1976, in Villarreal in Castellón.
I went to a school called Pio XII, which was near my house. When the classes finished, I liked playing in the street with my friends, I had some good times.
Some years afterwards I went to play football for my city team, I made good friends there.
When I finished school I worked in different factories, and I continued playing football. At weekends I couldn’t go out with my friends because I had to play matches.
I finished working in factories because football was my job. When I was 19 I bought my flat in my city near my mother’s home.
I lived in different cities where I played football, I’ve lived in Calahorra in Logroño, Alcira in Valencia, Benidorm in Alicante and Ibiza in Baleares.
When I arrived in Ibiza I continued my studies at the university.
Now I have been in Ibiza for five years, I am still studying and playing football in Santa Eularia. Everyday I go training. In winter it is harder, because the days are coulder.
I like the weather in Ibiza, always sunny. It is fantastic!!
In my free time my girlfriend and I go walking in Ibiza city. We go shopping, and we can cook too. We like cooking. Now we don`t walk in the city, because we have our first baby!!!!! Today she is 17 days old and she is a good baby. We are very happy.
In the future I am going to finish my studies I will not be a football player forever. I will work in a different job. I am going to live in Ibiza and I want to work as a teacher in a school.
I will travel more than now because I want to know other places.
So far these are my planes for the future.

Juan Ibáñez Barrué.

No hay comentarios: