sábado, 22 de noviembre de 2008

Present simple.

I am having a good time.

He is in your house.

We are walk quickly.


Present continuous.

We are walking in the garden.

I am watching the match.

They are cooking.


Present perfect.

I have bought some food for you.

They have built my flat.

I have chosen the car I like.


Present perfect continuous.

I have been running.

You have been playing the piano.

She has ben travelling.


Past simple.

He was in Roma.

She came with her sister.

I had a red car.


Past continuous.

I was travelling.

she was drinking water.

They were talking in the street.


Past perfect.

I had bought milk.

They had read the magazine.

I had been there before.


Past perfect continuous.

I had been eating with them.

They had been playing in the graden.

She had been cooking all the afternoon.

1 comentario:

Penelope dijo...

Hola!
No sé si te'n recordaras de mi, sóc Penélope, i de casualitat he vist el teu blog.
M'alegre moltissim per tu, de la vida que duus i del feliç que ets i de que sigues pare.
Jo fa 7 anys que sóc mare i també sóc molt feliç.
Visc a Nules a un adosaet amb el meu fill, ja que sóc separada, i sóc subdirectora d'una oficina bancària.
M'he alegrat molt de saber de tu.

Felicitats

Bon Nadal i Feliç Any 2009.